Since you posted pictures of yourself wearing glasses, maybe you’d help with a research paper on attitudes about wearing glasses. If so, please post your answers on your blog and use glassesquestions as the tag. Thanks.
1. How old were you when you realized corrective lenses improved you vision?
I was 19 when I got my first glasses. I sat always in the first row in class but sat a while in the back and I couldn’t read what the teacher was writing on the blackboard.
2. Did you get glasses right away? If not, how old were you when you got your first glasses?
Yeah, I tested my eyes at the opticien and got glasses.
3. Were you surprised that you needed glasses?
Not really. My mother, father and brother all have glasses.
4. How did you feel knowing you’d have to wear glasses?
a month or so.
5. How bad did you need them when you got them?
Not that bad. I can still live without them. I just get a little headache after not wearing them for a while.
6. How bad do you need them now?
not that bad.
7. Do you know your current prescription?
i have -1 for both eyes and cilinder -1.5
8. Do you think you will need stronger lenses in the future?
I don’t know. They are fine as they are right now.
9. If you do need stronger lenses, would it bother you?
not really. I don’t really care..
10. Who else in your family needs glasses?
father, mother and brother. :P